Universities & Research Institutions
In addition to their original roles of research and teaching Universities the world over are now expected to have broader and more direct socio-economic impacts on their local communities and on national policy agendas. This may be through knowledge exchange, the research impact agenda or commercialisation of IP.
Knowledge exchange leadership experience combined with our commercial expertise and experience of the sales and business development process means that Stables & Co. can provide experienced and flexible resource to your knowledge exchange teams. Stables and Co works with your University knowledge exchange and enterprise teams to develop strategy, build internal capability and provide additional capacity.
Specific services we can offer are:
- Provide Non-Executive Director Challenge and Strategy Support
- Help to plan innovation projects
- Examine the need for, and establish connections with relevant third parties such as businesses, research teams or suppliers
- Search for opportunities including relevant bids, tenders, grants and investment
- Assessment of opportunities against a balanced scorecard (created for your business needs)
- Work with your team to create ongoing capacity to win large scale grant applications, bids and tenders
- Provide practical and detailed reviews of current proposals
- Expertly lead the application for tenders, bids, grants, investment
- ·Build a tender/bid/grant application library for your business
Ultimately, universities are at the fore of education and innovation, Stables & Co can help them create the important and necessary relationships with businesses and the wider world.